Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photos?

I am not sure if anyone still looks at this blog but I think we need to write the "last chapter".  This just wasn't something that I was ready to do...until now. 

I'd love to post the photos of Linda's memorial services.  I know that I saw some cameras there.  If you happened to take some...could you email them to Jenny?  If you need my email...just leave a comment below and I'll contact you.

I want to have this blog turned into a memory book about Linda.  So, thanks for the help with the photos.  If you want to keep in touch with us, here is the Rochester McCutcheons' family blog address:

www.buildingmemoriestogether.blogspot.com
 
We are going to spend a few wonderful days with Grandpa Don over Easter in Arkansas.  I will be blogging about our time together on our family blog posted above.  

Have a beautiful Easter!!

3 comments:

Brenda Hall said...

Hope to see you while you are here! Safe travels.

deb said...

hey Jen....I have not been on this sight for SO long and just felt the need. I see that you just posted this and I wanted to thank you. What a beautiful idea. Hope you enjoy your time with dad. love and miss you all.
deb

The McCutcheons said...

Brenda,

It was great to see you this weekend! You guys are so wonderful. It's always good to be with the Encouragers.

Deb,

We had a wonderful time with Dad and made some great, new memories. We saw a fresh baby calf, fishing in the pond, flew kites, fed horses and made a race track with Grandpa! I hope Parker is feeling better. Love you!