Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Update

Dad, Mark, Lisa, and Mom went to the appointment today.  Mom had her tests and appointment with Dr. Coleman who is in Oncology.  They found that Linda's calcium levels are too high.  So, mom has been admitted into the hospital for the night...so they can lower those levels.  I have very limited information...as I was not at the appointment...and I am not currently at the hospital with them. 

They also mentioned that the radiation did very little to shrink the tumors.  Again, I am sorry that I don't have a ton of details...I'll update as I get more information.

Love to you all!!  

2 comments:

Marena said...

Don & Linda,

I think about you everytime I drive by your Arkansas home. :) Our family sends our love and know that we are praying for you.

Love,
The Harmons

Karen Wilson Hitchcock said...

Love and prayers to (and for) you!!