Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayer & Fasting Day: Tuesday, October 26

Mom and Dad are requesting those who sense God's leading to join the family for a day of prayer and fasting.  (For more information about Christian prayer and fasting, please go here.

We believe that God can do anything according to His will - especially things that make no scientific sense. To that end, please join us as we intercede for Mom on Tuesday, October 26.  When you feel the urge to eat, may it be a prompter to cry out to the Lord on behalf of Mom. 

Thank you so much,

Mark (Linda's oldest son)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We will pray. I have not been very good about getting through a fast (even a day!) but I will rely on Christ giving me big strength. I will think of Christ giving Linda big strength at the same time. Love you guys!
Paula Harp

Marcella Gustafson said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you. Not a day goes by that we don't lift you up to the Lord. Hugs from Oklahoma. Marcella and Gus

deb said...

I will be joining the family on this day, but due to my own health issues I cannot give up food for the entire day but will fast as much as I can from food and also fast from the computer.

beth lindman said...

Know that I will be praying on fasting with you. I will ask the Lord to show His glory through your trial. I am studying Isaiah in BSF and last week these verse made me pray for you; Be careful, keep calm and don't be afraid" Isaiah 7:3b and "If you do not stand firm in your faith you will not stand at all".Isaiah 7:9
Beth

Unknown said...

Don & Linda,
Please know that a group of us from up in Bayfield will be fasting and praying with you tomorrow as well. God is good and His Will is perfect.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Don and Linda, We will be praying for you today as we have been everyday.God has all the strength you need as you lean on him. We love you both and miss you here in Bayfield. Love all the family photos, they are great.
Ron and Donna